Seven: The Days Long Gone is a 3D isometric RPG in which players can freely explore the sandbox world of the Vetrall Empire. Set in a 'beyond post-apocalyptic' environment, the title will redefine how the isometric RPG genre is played. The climbing system implemented allows you to free-traverse obstacles of any height, both horizontally and vertically.
On the prison island of Peh, you will experience rich stories of conspiracy, discovery and betrayal, set within an unforgiving world filled with mysterious Technology and dark age superstition. As a master thief possessed by an ancient daemon, you are deported to Peh on a mission that could decide the fate of all humanity.
In The Days Long Gone you’ll take the role of a lone traveler roaming the world of Empire of Vetrall, who is constantly facing its cruelty and confronting its dual nature. The Apocalypse that took place many centuries ago didn't quite wipe out completely everything as humanity is what is left of it and is slowly recovering, but the shape and condition of this new world is far from what it used to be. In this new reality the Dark Ages are constantly interweaving with the ancient advanced technology and it hasn't made it any easier for those who were lucky or unlucky enough to survive.Seven: The Days Long Gone released on December 1st, 2017 with additional systems potentially in the future.
- Explore a vibrant open world from an isometric perspective
- From the moment you set foot on Peh, the island is open to you. Sneak, run, climb, and fight your way across a colorful array of environments. You are free to explore wherever you please; only security checkpoints, Monster-infested areas, and dangerous Factions stand in your way!
- Choose your playstyle
- As a Master Thief, Teriel is well versed in the art of stealth. Get the jump on enemies from behind and above, fool everyone with cunning disguises, or just use the environment to keep out of sight entirely. If things go wrong, however, or you’re feeling impatient, there’s nothing to stop you from letting loose with an array of devastating Weapons, and unleashing deadly Magical Skills upon your foes.
- Encounter a myriad of colourful Characters
- Encounter an array of people, from despondent slaves and prisoners through to rich socialites. Just be sure to keep an eye out for the two major factions on Peh: the Biomancers and the Technomagi. In such a desperate place, there are many who will take any help they can get. Choose whether to help or exploit Peh’s inhabitants, but be prepared for the consequences.
- Uncover an epic story of deceit and treachery
- On Peh, everyone has an agenda, and often there’s more than meets the eye. Dive into a world teeming with distrust, and crushed between the machinations of mighty powers. Work with the daemon that has possessed you to complete a mission of utmost importance. The fate of the Vetrall Empire rests in your hands.